All last year I searched and searched for unique and beautiful items to offer you. I wanted something I felt represented me and my business but also something I loved and would actually want in my home. I feel like it took me forever but once I stumbled across the wood frames from Farmhouse Frames I knew I had a winner. These frames are beautifully made by hand and I love them so much that I was excited to use them in my own home (I have six, to be exact). I feel they compliment my family pictures as much as they do my newborn photographs.
I am so excited to start offering these to you for beautiful wall art that will compliment your images from our session together and be completely unique. These frames come in a variety of sizes and styles. Sizes range from 5” x 7” to 30” x 40” or even a custom size if you have something special in mind. Every purchase of a frame comes with a beautiful professionally printed image of your choice from your gallery.
The variety of styles is something too that I really loved. There is something for everyone that will compliment any home style. To see a sample of the frames I am offering, feel free to check them out at our session or drop me a line and we can set up a time for you to come see and feel how truly wonderful these frames really are. When I first got my frame I was blown away by the amazing craftsmanship and earthy feel to each one. At first I thought I would just pick my favorite and offer that but after seeing them I knew that I wanted to offer them all and let you choose since they are all so unique. There are ten options for frames for you to choose from.
“All of these frames are made from salvaged wood which means each frame may have a slightly different tone, grain and may have their own small, [unique] imperfections. Each frame is handcrafted and the pieces of wood are each hand selected to make one of a kind pieces of art. Owning a photography studio ourselves, we understand the importance of details. This is why we keep the original organic feel of the wood while still making sure that each frame style is impeccably made to give you and your clients a high end product.”
— Shannon, Farmhouse Frames
All of their frames are custom made and come with cardboard backing and hangers. There are also metal pins in the back that easily fold up and down to remove backing and insert your print. The cardboard backing can be removed for a thicker matted print if necessary. Frames do not include glass but it is available for an additional cost.
- Carriage House – This frame has white chippy paint over a light gray wood with slight caramel accents. It also features an inlay trim design giving the frame a delicate feel.
- Basic Barnwood – This frame features an aged brown and gray oak barn wood simple one paneled trim.
- Buttermilk – A distressed frame that features a mustard yellow and white washed milk paint bordered with a gray barn wood.
- Gray Magnolia – This frame features a gray border with an off white distressed paint on the inside. It has a perfect mix of strong lines with a delicate center.
- Brown Magnolia – This frame features a brown border with an off white distressed paint on the inside. It has a perfect mix of strong lines with a delicate center.
- Silo – This hand crafted framed is known for it’s simplicity but fine detailing. The Gray/Brown wood tone works great with any aesthetic and gives the feel of a organic frame with an elegant look.
- Asher – This frame is similar to the “Silo” frame but has a white washed trim inlay to give the frame a more modern feel. This is one of our favorite frames as it incorporates both the organic feel of the wood with modern lines. Wood tones contain gray and brown tones.
- Macintosh –A frame featuring a red barn wood inlay with a brown bordered edge.
- Weathervane – This frame features a weathered gray/brown and red wood that compliment each other beautifully.
- Haystack – A basic brown frame with a simple frame that has a vintage and earthy feel. This wood has hints of brown in different tones from light golden brown to deeper brown throughout the grain.
*Frame style descriptions courtesy of Farmhouse Frames.
Honestly, these frames are really special and unique and I am so happy with the quality and craftsmanship. I love them. The best part is that I feel like I have gotten to know the couple behind this company. They stand behind their product and put their heart and soul into what they do. To read more about the couple behind the frames check out my previous blog post HERE. I am thrilled to be working with them and in turn offering these frames to you.
Don’t forget with the purchase of a frame your favorite image from our session is included.